Nancy Runberg, 13 days ago
Dear Blosser Lane Families and Friends,
We would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and remind everyone that there will be no school from Monday, November 25, 2019 through Friday, November 29, 2019.
The holidays are coming up soon and we have an exciting program coming to our school! We will be hosting a Penguin Patch® Holiday Shop so that students can buy special gifts for friends and family members. They will be able to shop at school and keep it a surprise from their families. You may wish to encourage them to look for ways to earn some spending money at home so that they can secretly shop when Penguin Patch® comes!
Also, please be aware that we are collecting canned foods for the Willits Food Bank. We will have the canned food container in the office until the last Friday before the Winter Break.
Please make note of some upcoming events when we return from Thanksgiving break:
• First trimester report cards will be available on the Aeries Parent Portal, Monday, December 2, 2019. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to contact our office.
• Tuesday, December 3, 2019 will not be an early release day. Students will be dismissed at 2:40 p.m.
• Third grade field trip to the Children’s Museum of Sonoma County is Tuesday, December 03, 2019. (Please be sure to turn in permission slips.)
• 4th grade field trip to Richardson Grove, two classes on Tuesday, December 3rd and the other two are Wednesday, December 4th. Please review the permission slips or check with your child’s teacher to confirm the date of their trip. (Please be sure to turn in permission slips.)
• 5th grade awards assembly, Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 1:45 p.m.
• Site Council meeting, Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 3:15 p.m.
• 3rd grade awards assembly, Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 8:45 a.m.
• 4th grade awards assembly, Monday, December 9, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
Thank you for your time and attention to our Friday Night Notes. We wish you safe travels on your journeys, and a joyous time with friends and family.
Mrs. Runberg, Principal
Event: Board Mtg: Open Session
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM