Hello Families of Willits Unified,
To be proactive in the case of a school closure we are putting this information out to you as well as sending it home with all students and an all-call will go out this afternoon.
Brookside, Blosser Lane, and Sherwood Families:
1. An Independent Study packet is being sent home with your student today. It should be kept in a safe place so you will be prepared.
2. If school is closed, you and your student will both need to sign the official contract.
3. Your child may need help to complete the packet.
4. If the closure goes beyond a week, a first week packet drop off/second week packet pick up will be arranged, with more information to follow.
1. Your students will be coming home with Chromebooks today.
2. Assignments will be online or packets have been made available if internet is not available to the student.
All work will be done through Google Classroom
Packets have been prepared and sent home with students today.
All school sites internet will remain on and available to any person who may need it. Cellphones can also access the online course work. Please call the District Office with any questions, 459-5314